Slimline Window Systems – INTEG
Wood Alum System – Integral
Our new, premium slimline window system is a beautiful addition to any home, both inside and out. The Integral system has an ultra-slim structure which allows for more demanding and innovative window designs. This new system should be a welcome addition for any homeowner seeking to add high-quality, slimline windows to their home.
The wood-aluminum system has a narrow frame with fully covered sashes and noise-insulating glass windowpane. Thanks to greater surface areas, these windows will allow in a greater amount of natural light. Elegant and timeless, the new system’s sophisticated design is exceptionally durable.
Some of the features of wood aluminum integral system are:
- Narrow frame surfaces with fully covered sashes;
- Excellent thermal insulation;
- Profile with clear lines and small radii on the exposed edge;
- Maximum protection against weather effects is guaranteed by the help of well-ventilated frames which are attached to the wood tension-free;
- The combination of aluminum durability and wood’s natural beauty;
- 3 alternatives of the wood thickness;
- Different finishing options of bead shelf – square or angled.
As a result of all of this, the wood aluminum integral system provides superior quality and comfort. Modern trends in the design of window favor slim rectangular forms as well as aluminum profiles connected to the frame. The wood aluminum integral system provides the best features of both wood and aluminum.
Also, there are a wide range of powder coated finishes available for the aluminum frames. These finishes mean that your windows will require little maintenance. Further, wood offers good thermal features and natural beauty. Finally, The covering of aluminum protects the natural wood and ensures that this will be an an exceptional window system.
To read more about our other slimline window systems, please click here.