Facade System Windows
A Modular System – Freedom For Designers
OPEN ARCHITECTURAL – Fabox RK
With the help of the Open Architectural mullion-transom glazing system, Open Architectural Windows & Doors is proud to offer a curtain wall system curated for large, multi-story, heavily-subdivided glass areas. Our Open Architectural Fabox RK can be used for complex glass roofs in the same fashion as classic winter garden construction.
Our Open Fabox RK Material Options
- Wood and Aluminum Material Combination
- Wood and Bronze Material Combination
- Continuously Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel 1.4301, Grinded, 220-240 Grain
- Cover Profiles in Bronze, Wood, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- Sub-Structures in Steel and Wood
Extraordinary Aesthetic Appeal
Our Open Fabox RK curtain wall system holds great aesthetic appeal thanks to a slender visible section width of 2” and an individual surface and profile design.
Open Fabox RK Performance
- Quick and Basic Processing Pace Due to Few System Components
- Newly Tested and Approved Overhead Glazing, Slope – 10 to 75 Degrees (5 Degrees Possible With Some Restrictions)
Open Fabox RK Creativity
- Our Open Fabox RK curtain wall system offers flexibility in configuration to both the project planner and the architect. Our unique system offers near-unlimited options in sub-structures.
Maximum transparency of Open Fabox RK:
The Open Fabox 2-way SG variant greatly reduces the visible portion of the building exterior framing.
Open Fabox RK System Description
- The glazing system of Open Fabox RK is attached to simple micro-laminated wood or rectangular laminated timber. Because of this attachment, a special preparation of the support profile is necessary.
- Maximum Tightness. Permitted overlapping of the inner mullion-transom seals on four planes at the T joint allows freedom for both the architects and designers.
- Wood add-on construction with 2″ face widths offers further curtain wall design possibilities.
- Large selection of sophisticated connection profiles.
Cross Section & Thermal Insulation