Open Architectural awning windows feature a glass panel hinged to the top of the frame. This allows our awning style windows to swing outward. Open Architectural awning windows can be installed as a stand-alone window or as an addition to picture and casement windows. Every awning window manufactured by Open Architectural is aesthetically striking, in addition to being a product of high-quality engineering.
Open Architectural Windows crafts windows for modern as well as traditional homes. Our traditional awning windows come in unique shapes, grille patterns, and exterior colors. For a more modern look, our Contemporary Awning Windows feature minimalist hardware and modern finishes. Both our Tradition and Contemporary Awning Windows feature exceptional energy efficiency.
Awning Windows Material options
- Wood and Aluminum Clad
- Wood and Bronze Clad
- Wood and Copper Clad
- Bright Steel
- Continuously Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel 1.4301, Grinded, 220-240 grain
Awning Windows System Description
Open Architectural Awning Windows are available in any color and in every conceivable design.
- Custom configuration of all dimensions and light cutouts
- Flush or recessed design
- Weather resistant, durable, low maintenance
- Practically unlimited color selection
- Laser-cut, stainless steel framed light cutout available