Building with stainless steel offers an ideal combination of maintenance-free durability, security, and aesthetic appeal.
Opens Architecture provides another option with Stainless steel. We provide buildings with security, aesthetic appeal and maintenance free durability. The choice of metals for steel windows and bars have been an age long tradition with builders settling for diverse and different designs.
Steel and Stainless steel happen to be the only materials suited for particular purposes such as producing facades. Since the turn of the 20th century production has centered around improvement in thermal insulation. Steel seemed to be at a disadvantage because by nature wood provided better insulation than steel or stainless steel at that.
Opens has happened to blaze trails by being second to none in the aspect of thermal insulation with our recent cutting edge technology, we certainly stand tall above and beyond our peers in the construction industry.
Very cleverly, we have made a series of combinations with certain materials thereby making our products with stainless steel way better than what obtains in the market today. Materials which we have used in production and construction include:
- Steel, bright
- Steel, continuously galvanized
- Stainless steel, grinded 220-240 grain
We pride ourselves a lot in giving thought to real aesthetic appeal for our designs. To achieve this we have, Facing widths of frame profiles 1″ – 3 1/2″, Narrowest facing widths for window casements and overlapping casements and Compatible with fire and smoke protection systems.
We also pride ourselves as we have been able to produce the first ever thermal insulating system making use of steel only without adding any other synthetic fiber or substance and it does come with Fillings up to 2 1/2″ (triple insulation glass).
When we discuss our locks and fittings we have Open Arch. system fittings- for doors up to 800 LB leaf weight, Windows up to 350LB leaf weight and Concealed system fittings available for windows and doors.
For safety and protection you are sure to get from us:
- Thermal insulation : U-Value up to 0.15
- All system applications certified according to EN 14351-1 (CE marking)
- Burglar resistance RC 1-3 according to EN 1627 for windows, doors and screens
- New: Burglar resistance RC 4 acc. to EN 1627 for fixed glazings
- Bullet proof FB4 according to EN 1522 for windows, doors and screens
- Sound insulation up to 47 dB
- New: Universal DesignFinger protection door with flush floor threshold for barrier-free accessibility
- Welded corners, which provides a greater and stronger connection to reduce