Factory Finishing – Color
Open products have a factory finished color which gives them a noticeably smoother, longer lasting color. Generally, a factory finish is specified for high quality work where high class appearance is desired. Our state-of-the art equipment and dust-free environment provides optimal conditions for achieving dignified color, texture, and sheen that would be otherwise unattainable under local conditions. Numerous doors and windows are sent for finishing merely primed, leaving the vital and sensitive staining and varnishing process exposed to poor painting conditions.
A prefinished color delivers even coating and professional look. Moreover, our professional factory-applied finish helps to seal the wood and polishes its natural beauty, while keeping the toxic fumes associated with varnishing. Open make use of high performance coating system combining aesthetic appearance with maximum durability. Open finish is light in odor, has low VOC, made up of polyurethane-acrylic resins. All the process is engineered to give a long-lasting color to your windows.
Surface treatment & painting
- Our state-of-the-art powder coating facility is certified by Qualicoat’s seal of quality, and allows for coating in all RAL colors.
- We provide a paint system that both is environmental friendly and fulfill our customer’s requirement for a paint system.
- Water-based organic barrier coating efficiently and uniformly coats all parts.
- Factory finishing provides adequate drying time in a dust free environment.
- It ensures that wood is protected from unfavorable moisture conditions at the earliest possible time.
- In most cases the cost of factory finishing is lower than the cost of using a separate finishing contractor.
- Range “Gloss / Satin /Mat RAL Colors