Steel Frame Doors
The ‘industrial style’ is completely hot. Today it became really trendy and it gives a wide variety of looks. Both in renovated buildings and in modern projects, slim and airy steel frames and doors provide a sturdy elegant look.
Steel is strong, durable, crafty, maintenance-friendly and gives a building project extra character
- Due to the material’s strength, steel Doors have very slender sight lines. A minimal amount of framing material is needed for structural integrity, offering clean and clear views.
- Steel frame Doors span architectural styles, working well in both traditional and modern houses.
- All corners and joints of steel Doors are welded, galvanized, and powder-coated, forming an unbroken surface around the frame.
- Extremely durable, steel frames are resistant to decay, weather, and fire. They are galvanized (coated with a layer of zinc at very high temperatures) to prevent corrosion.
- Unlike wood, steel window frames do not contract and expand in response to weather conditions.
- They require minimal upkeep, compared with wood windows and doors.