Lift & Slide Doors
Sliding Doors by Open Architectural exhibit a contemporary and a sophisticated design with a dependable and smooth performance. The durable material our Sliding Doors are made of and the energy efficient design they feature add versatility and functionality to any living space.
How does Open Lift and Slide work?
Unlike other sliding doors, Open Architectural Lift and Slide Doors create movable walls of beautifully framed glass that are able to disappear or to stack into a pocket. Our Lift and Slide Door fully open up the room to the outdoors. Our slide doors rest on a solid floor surface and they use their own weight to compress the weather-stripping and create a weather-resistant seal. One simple turn of the handle our Slide doors feature lifts up quietly and effortlessly the glass panel onto its wheeled carriages.
Lift & Slide Doors Material Options
- Wood and Aluminum Clad
- Wood and Bronze Clad
- Bright Steel
- Continuously Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel 1.4301, Grinded, 220-240 Grain
Lift & Slide System Description
Open Architectural doors, including Open Lift & Slide Doors are available in every color people can imagine and in every conceivable design.
- Large elements without optically disturbing reinforcements
- Leaf height: up to 120″
- Leaf width: unlimited up to a maximum door leaf weight of 900 LB
- Practically unlimited color selection. Recommendation: Structural matt and Trend
- Laser-cut, stainless steel framed light cutout available
Lift & Slide Doors Fittings
- Automatic and Narrow Sliding Door System with Remote Control
- Four Locking Points Available
- Comfortable aluminum and stainless steel sliding tracks operate quietly and smoothly and have extreme longevity
Lift & Slide Doors Performance specifications
- Ideal for large openings such as patios and balconies
- Space saving thanks to the parallel lift-up sliding door leaves
- Efficient processing is guaranteed through optimally coordinated system components Dual circumferential gasket for heightened soundproofing and noise reduction
- Simple assembly thanks to the corner and butt joint system for extremely large elements
Open Architectural Lift and Slide Doors are available in both metal clad designs and in traditional wood. A wide range of color and style options we offer make you able to create your ideal sliding door.